Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year and New Post!

Happy New Year! New Year's day 2017 and my first new post on my new blog! I have jumped into Mixed Media, tag making, card making, art journaling and such this past year! My love for Halloween is still strong and I'm still a home haunter but last year we couldn't participate because of work conflicts! Booooo!

 So on to new beginnings for 2017! I am participating in Wanderlust 2017 which is a year long class in Mixed Media, Art Journaling and whatever else! Can't wait for that to start on January 6th!

I'm also participating as a Design Team Member for Mixed Media Mojo challenges! Check out the blog and participate in the monthly challenge.You can find the challenges here https://mixedmediamojo.blogspot.com/p/info-on-how-to-play-along.html



Here is my take on January's theme for Happy New Year with a twist with clocks! Lots of different textures used, Distress Inks, Distress Paint and Crayons as well! Stay tuned! More fun stuff to come!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Welcome to the blogging world my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Mixed Media Mojo DT Juli and the wonderful world of blogging! Love your fabulous mixed media clock creation, perfect way to start the New Year! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete