Sunday, February 11, 2018

Spots for SSS Feb Challenge and Frilly and Funkie Challenge

Since I was making frou, frou cards, I thought I would enter some into the SSS challenge and Frilly and Funkie Challenge.  I love this polka dot die that I got from SSS because you can use the negative space dots for a card as well as the die cut out!  I love when you can stretch your dies!  Plus I also used the layered nesting heart dies as well!  Pink and brown and Pink and grey colors! You can enter the Frilly and Funkie Challenge here http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/2018/01/all-you-need-is-love.html

These are for sale in my Etsy shop as well!




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Juli, I love how you made use of the die cut negatives, both cards are so pretty! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete