Sunday, February 11, 2018

Valentines for friends

So I decided to make some Valentine's for friends this year! These are kind of frou, frou cards but I like how they turned out!  These are die cut cuts that have multiple layers to build up dimension which I like! Thank goodness for foam tape and my Xyron Machine! It makes sticking the small pieces together much easier!

Of course I couldn't make a Valentine card without Tim Holtz! This is the rose embossing folder that he put out in 2017! I just love it and colored with regular Distress Inks!  The Rose Die cut is from SSS and the Love is from HA. I put these up for sale in my Etsy store as well!











3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Juli :-) the background is beautiful, the colours and embossed design are beautiful.

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    I just wanted to let you know that the links to this card and the one above had corrupted links to the challenge. I have fixed them, but you may need to check your other challenge links.
    This is the code that was in the inlinkz

    https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6976832904124066605#editor/target=post;postID=5747518926292349397;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card, love the embossed background, thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete